Friday, February 3, 2012

Red, yellow, blue, green please!

I love color.
I tried to get into that whole neutral whimsical thing, but it just isn't me.

I spent all winter searching for the perfect red cardigan.
FAIL.

Then, one beautiful day, I was stumbling through Nat the Fat Rat and I fell in love. Yes, with emerald green denim.




j crew



I want every pair.




target



I settled with red and green. Apparently I can't seem to forget about Christmas. Make me some rainbow cake to eat while I wear my rainbow jeans please!




urban outfitters



So here are three easy options. One for every budget. Clearly I could only afford Target at this lowly point in my financial life. How can you say no to a 20$ pair of stretchy denim that, once its on, it looks just like the 80$ pair? However, the dye in the J Crew ones is obviously a much better quality. Maybe I'll splurge on some coral ones, because that color seems to keep coming back every year.

What do you think about this new trend?
It's a little daring, but if you love color, there are tons of way to make this style super cute.


Now someone find me that cardigan...

No comments:

Post a Comment