Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To have a job...

Kate Spade needs to stop.
I ended up on their email list, and now every day I get a reminder of all the awesome, colorful, happy things they make that I cannot afford.

Every day of I dream of things I'll be able to do when I have a job and am no longer a starving graduate student.




This was my first attempt at Polyvore.
How'd I do?

Look at that model. She's drooling for a cheeseburger.

I just couldn't be more excited for spring. I was never a summer gal but I can't wait for COLOR and flowers and SUNSHINEE. Bring it on.
I clearly need some blog'spiration.

On a b.r.i.g.h.t. note - I ran outside for the first time today in soo long, since the summer probably. After reading this post, I reflected. Took hold of my personal judgments and faced them head on. I enjoy running - but I think I suck at it! I don't go far - I think I max at like 4 miles. And some of that is definitely stopping to walk. But who cares? Who cares if I go slower than Emily crawling to bed? I'm doing it for me, and my goal this spring is to just keep going.

So my mission this blustery morning, armed with a new playlist, was to run and not keep track of time, speed or distance. And you know what?

I was slow. so stinking slow.
but it was WONDERFUL.

2 comments:

Post a Comment