Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 2 Inspiration Workshop

This is my second week of Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop.


This week's prompt = Books

Those that inspire you, excite you, make you miss your train stop because your face is buried so deeply in the pages. Maybe even those that inspire you NOT to read something because the book is so awful.
{ aw come on, that doesn't really happen? }
Here are some of my favs, but reader beware: this list changes frequently.


I also loved checking out some neat reading nooks - I swear when we have a bigger home Emily and I will have a quiet corner devoted only to snuggling up and reading.


bright bazaar via pinterest

And who can forget the little ones... I must say Pinkalicious, classic Dr. Seuss, and Ramona & Beezus are topping my list.

the beauty file via pinterest

5 comments:

Earl-Leigh said...

I heart Dr. Seuss! That reading nook is completely adorable. {stopping by from Gussy}

Anonymous said...

Like your list. All great ones, for sure!

~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking



A Mother Seeking...


P.S. Found you through Gussy

Whitney said...

I haven't read Water for Elephants yet, but will be soon. I heard it's a good one! The Great Gatsby is one of my favorites too!!

Eliza Rae said...

Yes! Read Water for Elephants as soon as possible. It is simply incredible; the kind of book you pray will never end. I am so happy I finished it before saw the movie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, your blog is cute! I'm excited to get into it, love your concept!
Nice to meet ya!

Post a Comment